[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Decisions Decisions

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 21 21:55:28 PST 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

> With the departure of Arden's player, Derek, I am
> now basically
> playing two of the characters (Osiris's player very
> rarely posts now),
> as well as the NPCs Phaeton and Lena.  I haven't
> quite decided what to
> do yet with Arden, but retirement of the character
> is a distinct
> possibility, mainly to make my own life a little
> simpler.  No offense
> to Derek here intended, so I hope he doesn't take
> any.
>
> At any rate that knocks us back one PC.  I still
> have people asking to
> sign on, but I thought before I asked anyone on
> board, I'd get your
> feedback.  It's possible that I might get them to
> take over Arden, or
> possibly one of the NPCs, rather than a new
> character, but I'll ask
> what you guys think.

Well I would sujest that you have Arden gets sucked
into a rift. That way you do not have to run the PC.
plus if Derek comes back, you can have Arden turn up
again.

As for asking some one to play Arden I do not thing
its a good idea.

And as for Asking if I minde if you ask a new player
to join of course not.