[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Decisions Decisions

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 06:35:54 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/23/2005 8:26:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

I think,  upon further reflection, that you may be right.  I'll just have  to
come with something more than "Suddenly a new friend  appears!"

I actually did play in a game where my character was literally dropped out
of a portal into the midst of the group.  Got to roleplay the reactions and
those awkward moments afterward -- it surprised me just how much fun that  was.

Don't know that I'd recommend that as a steady diet, but in that one
instance it worked.