[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

D McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:23:27 PDT 2005

[Arden]
He laughs out loud. "Figures... well, I suggest a tactical retreat, at least
until we reach a place to send a couple of these individuals to the Nine
Hells. What do you think?" Without much thought, he loads up his energy
rifle with a fresh clip and an grin lies on his face as he runs near Phaeton
and Lena.

[/Arden]