[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Sep 10 08:45:55 PDT 2005

Troy Imlach wrote:

>[Talas]
>Solumly Talas says "I freind. We need to find ground
>to our liking. But I would perfer not to send any one
>to an erly grave, if we can help it." Then he pulls
>out his own rail gun.
>[/Talas]

[Alex]
Alex points her rifle at the distant targets, "I think it might be best
if we take them at long range." She looks through the scout of her
juicer rifle and sees if she can figure out what kind of rail gun this
person is carrying in the skull cap.

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924