[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Sep 13 13:44:37 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>It isn't quite recognizable, but appears to be of Triax manufacture.
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex communicates to the others, "I am not familiar with the design of
the Rifle but it has some features which make it appear to be Triax
weapon. Maybe an older model."
[/Alex]

>[GM]
>Lena speaks up, "I say Amanda!  She's tough and can at least slow 'em down."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
If Amanda agrees, Alex begins to slither into the brush, trying to find
a place of good concealment. Camoflauge roll. Roll 71.....Skill level is
44%, missed roll.

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine who's books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/