[Taocow PBEM] OOC Delays

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 11:53:45 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/14/05 8:30:52 AM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, J L wrote:
>
> > I am here, but I'm being forced to move back to my
> > mother's for a few months come the end of September.
> >
> > Moving issues and the general stress these things
> > cause are making it difficult for me to even check my
> > email, much less have the motivation to post to games.
> >  Please move Lady Frost along as needed until I can
> > get back to a reliable posting schedule.
>
> I'll do my best.

Okay folks... I've been out of the gaming loop for about a week and a half
thanks to Katrina-induced setbacks here at work, so sorry about the silence.

I've been reading posts, and think I've missed an e-mail or two.   As far as
I could tell, we got stopped by 'Dumb and Dumber' there at the gate -- then
we're discussing bait for some riders some ways away.

Could anyone please give me a brief recap of what happened since we got
stopped at the gate?

Thanks,
Eric/Bongo