[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Sep 22 22:56:48 PDT 2005

Troy Imlach wrote:

>[Talas]
>Talas turns toward the man And calls lightning on to
>the pink faced mans horse. In the hope of vaporizing
>the horse and the pink faced man along with his gun
>becoming stuck in the carpet of adhesion along with
>the rest of his companions.
>[/Talas]

[Alex]
Alex has never seen a weapon inflict as much damage as this one. She
decided that it is simply too devastating and returns fire back at the
weapon, attempting to make a called shot on the weapon itself. She is
using her Ja-12 rifle and firing a three round burst. She will follw
this with a smoke round if teh weapon is destroyed and declare, "Do we
stay or run?"

Attack Roll: 15 + whatever bonuses (PP bonus +5 and burst bonuse of +1
would give 21 to strike) and damage roll of 50 points with her rifle.

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924