[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Sep 28 23:06:00 PDT 2005

Troy Imlach wrote:

>[Talas]
>"I agree with Mr. Phaeton, and say we run"
>[/Talas]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "If everybody thinks we should run, I agree, although does
anyone know where we can get so better transportation"

Just before leaving, Alex will fire a smoke grendade and a flare grenade
at the attackers feet. The smoke to blind them and the flare to
hopefully confuse any nightvision / IR equipment that they might have

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com