[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Holy $#!%

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 16:56:22 PDT 2006

Yes, Sheiring embezzeled.  Yes, the court's ruling was
a joke.  Yes, restitution apparently won't come to
anywhere near the amount lost.

But has anyone seen anything from Mr. Siembieda about
Palladium closing it's doors?  To my knowledge, no.
Companies have survived this sort of thing before and
very few of them had a loyal base of customers/fans
willing to donate money to help them stay afloat.

I wouldn't be concerned as of yet, but I would look
into the Save Palladium group on the forum link Ms
Mead gave us.  I think it was her post that put it up
anyhow.  Gotten a few that were confusing to read, so
i can't be sure.

Recopied here for your convienience.

http://forums.palladium-megaverse.com/viewtopic.php?t=57546&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=