[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 05:46:08 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/27/2006 5:15:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

[Rod]
Rod thinks for a moment.  "I think they were definitely  there already.
Remember, we had to go down that waterfall.  I think we  can take care
of this one."

Without waiting for any further  responses Rod starts moving forward...
[/Rod]

[Bongo]

Bongo shrugs at Lady Frost.  "Either way, this one's bad news and  doesn't
seem to be going anywhere... So let's go pound the crap out of  him."  He powers
up his plasma sword and heads off after Rod and the  others.

[/Bongo]