[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Jan 17 16:12:35 PST 2006

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>Phaeton replies "I am not comfortable with you bearing arms, but
>neither do I wish to
>deprive you of that which you may need.  I know none of these people
>well, but they are
>not murderers, and if you do nothing to cause us harm, then I doubt
>very much that harm
>will come to you.  But remember, my eye is on you, and I shall let no
>one stand in the way
>of my quest."
>
>With that Phaeton looks questioningly at Alex and Bongo, and then
>follows Kyle towards
>the tower.
>
>Even as Kyle approaches the tower, there is a loud boom, and the
>ground just a few feet
>away from Kyle suddenly explodes in a towering inferno.  Kyle is
>nearly knocked off his
>feet.  Visibility instantly becomes almost impossible as an
>incandescent cloud begins
>to rise.  Even infrared gear is confused, making movement difficult.
>
>"The attack is on!" Phaeton cries.  "Run!"
>[/GM]

[Alex]
The Coalition Ranger backs up, slowly leaving cover fire, using the
optics in her armor to cut through the smoke

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com