[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 02:16:24 PST 2006

--- Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

[Talas]
Talas responds to both Alex and bongo's request "My
Friends this is Talas. I beleave we have what you
asked for. We have come across a portal in the tower's
basement. I'll meet you at the top of the Tower. Talas
Out!"
[/Talas]

[Lady Frost]
After recovering her footing, and checking to make
sure nobody fell through the portal, she turned and
headed up the stairs.  ((OOC: apparently before Talas
can get moving...))

"The rest of you hold out here.   Talas, I'll go to
the front and help the non-fliers get inside safe.
Let them know I'm coming."

Half-way up the stairs and expecting the response, she
called back to him..  "And don't call me 'my lady'."
[/Lady Frost]