[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 13:24:27 PST 2006

OOC:  As I did ask for the game to halt while I got a
question answered, I want to alter Ted's post
slightly.   I got an answer and my post is here.

Can we adjust so that Ted didn't actually lift the
stone yet?  He just got ready to...  Don't want the
stone to land on Osiris again if he did lift it.

IC:

[Osiris]
Osiris hisses in pain.  "Get this rock off of me.  The
rest of you get into the portal and I'll hold them
off.  I'll bring down this cavern around their ears,
but you have all got to move!"
[/Osiris]

[Ted]
"Don't move," Ted orders, running to the man's side,
"Someone give me a hand here!" After positioning his
hands under the enormous stone, he bends his knees and
lifts it into the air so that someone else can drag
the man to safety.
[/Ted]

[Lady Frost]

As Frost got a clear look at the situation she knew
that Osiris was right.   It was the same thing she was
prepared to do the last time they were near a portal.

She put her hand on Ted's shoulder and gently moved
him out of her way, then reached down and hefted the
stone off of him, almost casually tossing it towards
the stairs.  That'll cause some muscle strain later...

((OOC: 39 PS can manage this I think, she can lift
almost 6 tons...))

Then she knelt next to him and shifted back to
'normal'.  "I didn't want to lose anymore friends.
Give em hell."

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and then stood
and moved through the portal, shifting back to Frost
as she did.
[/Lady Frost]