[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 27 23:50:06 PST 2006

--- Cutter <Cutter at aapt.net.au> wrote:

> > [Ted]
> > "Don't move," Ted orders, running to the man's
> side,
> > "Someone give me a hand here!" After positioning
> his
> > hands under the enormous stone, he bends his knees
> and
> > lifts it into the air so that someone else can
> drag
> > the man to safety.
> > [/Ted]
> >
> > [Lady Frost]
> >
> > As Frost got a clear look at the situation she
> knew
> > that Osiris was right.   It was the same thing she
> was
> > prepared to do the last time they were near a
> portal.
> >
> > She put her hand on Ted's shoulder and gently
> moved
> > him out of her way, then reached down and hefted
> the
> > stone off of him, almost casually tossing it
> towards
> > the stairs.  That'll cause some muscle strain
> later...
> >
> > ((OOC: 39 PS can manage this I think, she can lift
> > almost 6 tons...))
> >
> > Then she knelt next to him and shifted back to
> > 'normal'.  "I didn't want to lose anymore friends.
>
> > Give em hell."
> >
> > She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and then
> stood
> > and moved through the portal, shifting back to
> Frost
> > as she did.
> > [/Lady Frost]
> >
> [Kyle]
> "Lets get moving people,  into the Porthole.  I'll
> go first and cover
> your arrival."
>
> With that Kyle jumps through the Porthole.
> [/Kyle]

[Talas]
Talas runs over to the bolder that Lady Frost tossed
at the stair-well pick it up and jams it well into the
stair well.

OOC: being able to carry 10.5 tons and therefore dead
lift 21 tons. Talas should be able to get it jammed
good and proper in the stair well.

Talas then turns to Osiris And says "Lord Osiris my
friend Are you saying that you wish us to leave you
behind?"

OOC: I'm going to assume that he's going to say yes

"Then my friend that rock and what healing I can
perform should give you time to prepare for the battle
to come." Talas then performs healing touch on Osiris
multiple times. Just before Talas has to leave Osiris
to his fate he says "My your god bless and protect you
Lord Osiris." Talas then casts Impervious to Fire on
Osiris and then steps through the portal.
[/Talas]