[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Kitsune kitsune at addr.com
Fri Jul 14 02:06:48 BST 2006

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

 > [Bongo]
 > "Yeah, it's the SIZE of that one piece I'm worried about -- and how
 > deep in the ground it buries itself.  Now hang on!"
 > [/Bongo]

[Alex]
The poor Coalition scout puts her head between her knees and simply
prays. Maybe there is a god. She utterly exhausted for having to
constantly run and fight and she does not have the endurance of them.

In times of great crisis there are two types of men: those who are
overwhelmed by the crisis and those who rise up to resist the
trend of events and so change the course of history.
--Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/