[Taocow PBEM] To April: Introducing Lady Frost

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 01:40:26 PST 2006

> > >[OOC]
> > >I've just joined the newest player to the mailing
> > list.  I'd like to
> > >introduce you all to April Mead, who is playing
> the
> > Elvin woman, Angelica.
> > >Hopefully we can set up an "introductions" post
> > here so she's not confused
> > >by all the PCs and NPCs. [/OOC]

Welcome April.  if this isn't what our illustrious GM
meant by an introduction post, I'm hoping he'll
forgive me for the error.

I play Lady Frost.  Occasionally known as Amanda
Connors when she's not in her iced form.

She's a former journalist from the early 21st century
rifted into the current situation by a very nasty
enemy named K'Zul.  She's also a superhero, which is
how she got into conflict with K'Zul in the first
place.

She'd very much like to get home and fix a few of the
things she's seen out here, but is rapidly realizing
that doing that would cause a great deal of damage to
many things.  The change isn't exactly sitting well in
her mind even then however and she has moments of,
well, odd behavior.

Parts of her mind still aren't sure if she's dead and
this is a very bizzare afterlife.