[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 15:45:19 PST 2006

--- BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/21/2006 4:09:20 P.M. Central
> Standard Time,
> mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:
>
> [GM]
> Even as Osiris and Phaeton arm themselves, the
> wolves leap over  a pile of
> rubble, their enormous maws ready to rend flesh from
> bone, and,  by the looks
> of them, armor from flesh!
> [/GM]
>

> [Bongo]
>
> "Do you remember them NOW, Frost?"  Bongo quips with
> a smirk as he  raises
> his rifle and squeezes off a long burst from his
> C-12, aiming for the  closest
> D-Wolf's head.
>
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

"Actually, I was inside when you guys were playing
with Fido."

Dawing upon her power Frost creates a huge bone made
of ice and hurls it at one of the approaching wolves.
"Fetch!"
((OOC:  Assuming it hits, ignore the rest if she
misses.))

Amid the wolfen howls of pain Frost shrugs.  "Oops,
missed."
[/Lady Frost]