[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Mar 28 12:21:22 PST 2006

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>OOC: Hoping Alex and Kyle's players would post, but oh vell, we'll
>give 'em a chance by not doing initiative at this point, so as not to
>make an entire combat round.

Oops, sorry. Shoudl have asked if there was a place she could climb up
to give better cover fire

>[GM]
>Two more D-wolves appear, one leaping at Angelica and one at Alex.
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex will do what she can, firing three round bursts from her JA-12 rifle.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com