[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 13:10:30 PST 2006

OOC:  Ok, now I'm assuming you'll be pulling some
initiative out.  Writing up my whole action set for
this round as I'll be taking the whole round to do it.

> [GM]
> Two more D-wolves appear, one leaping at Angelica
> and one at Alex.
> [/GM]

[Lady Frost]
Knowing that the others can handle themselves, but not
knowing if this new woman could, Frost charges for the
D-wolf attacking Angelica loosing ice at it's legs as
she moves.

Once to the thing, she grabs it and as she dismisses
the ice around it she lifts it into the air and throws
it as far down the street as she can manage.
These were wolves after all and as far as she knew
they weren't evil, just hungry.
[/Lady Frost]