[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond - Combat Round #1

Brenton Bartholomew abbart at rawnet.com.au
Thu Mar 30 01:21:04 PST 2006

> [GM]
> While the party seems to have this under control, in the not-so-distant
> distance can be heard the howls of the rest of the D-wolves.  They seem to
> have got over the confusion that Kyle had sowed.  They make no attempt
> to be
> quiet now, and are running at a full gate, and even the deafest, it sounds
> like there is a lot of them.
> [/GM]
>
> OOC: Recap; D-wolf 1 still attacking Ted, D-wolf 2 still attacking Phaeton
> but hit by Talas, D-wolf 3 is no more, D-wolf 4 is picking itself up after
> being hit by Alex, D-wolf 5 is on fire from Rod's attack,  D-wolf 6 is no
> more.

[Kyle]
Kyle swings around towards the second wave of D-wolves and says over the
radio. "I am going to pay a visit to our other friends, let me know when
you guys have finished playing with these ones OK."

With that Kyle goes in low and looks for the biggest D-wolf (ie: pack
leader) and will buzz them and let rip at  the D-wolf while Yelling over
an open channel. " I am the greatest, I am the greatest,I am the
greatest,I am the greatest,I am the greatest."
[/Kyle]

believed to be clean.