[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:13:13 BST 2007

OOC: My apologies to everyone.  It's been a busy week again.

> > [GM]
> > "Your Highness, we have a man at the front gates looking for our guests." he
> > says.  He looks to the party.  "He says he knows the cyberknight Osiris
> > through a mutual friend.  He looks to be some sort of mage, possibly a
> > Technowizard.  Shall I let him in, Your Majesty?"
> >
> > "Yes, but keep him under guard." the Prince replies.  "This is proving to be a
> > most interesting meeting."
> >
> > "Tell me," the Prince looks back to the party, "do any of you know anything
> > of  this?"

> The red haired shakes her head, more to herself, and looks around at her
> long term companions. She states, "I am a simple wilderness scout by
> trade. Maybe I learned my trade in the Coalition but we have not raiders
> of any type."

The Prince gives Alex a hard look.  "Maybe the Coalition didn't have
you raiding, but go ask our allies to the north about Free Quebec, and
you might get another story.  By rights, I should be more concerned
about them than about you and some demon out of the past."
[/GM]

> [Talas]
> "Pardon me, Major Pournelle, But did this person happen to say what their
> name was?"
> [/Talas]

[GM]
"Quinn... Alister Quinn." the Major replies.  He then pulls out a
small radio, opens a channel and instructs the guards at the gates to
bring this Alister Quinn in.

A few minutes later, three guards with energy pistols in hand appear
with a tall, bald man in armor, carrying a rather odd-looking board
that reminds them
distinctly of Rod Black's hoverboard.

The Prince says.  "So, Mr. Alister Quinn, what is your purpose in seeking these
people out?"

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com