[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 1 06:50:42 GMT 2007

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

> OOC: Alright, let's get this ball rolling again!
> Sorry about this
> VERRRY long delay, but real life intruded big time
> over the last three
> weeks.
>
> On 12/10/06, Aaron Clausen
> <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

> > [Talas]
> > Seeing that the others are not waiting for Lady
> Frost's queue, Talas charges straight for
> > the Demon with Katana drawn. In an attempt to draw
> the demon's attention away from
> > Lady Frost Talas begins yelling both threats and
> challenges at the Demon.
> > [/Talas]
>
> [GM]
> The demon seems somewhat unsettled by the Demon
> Queller.  He turns
> towards Talas and murmurs.  A bolt of lightning
> flashes down, striking
> Talas and knocking him flying.
>
> "I shall pay special attention to you, Enemy." the
> demon says.
> [/GM]

[Talas]
"And I You, Demon!" Talas says as he gets up. And
stands as strait and tall as he can. "Feel free to try
and kill me Demon! You know as well as I do, that if I
die you will go with me... When a demon queller dies a
1,000 demons also fall." Talas then starts running
toward the demon again and yells "Let us dance Demon!"
[/Talas]