[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 03:43:47 BST 2007

[Bongo]
The mention of Rath-Iren and 'She Who Has No Name' cause a raised eyebrow
from Bongo, but that is the only signs of recognition he shows as the Prince
divulges his information.

"Your Highness," he says after the Prince finishes, "I'm a student of
history and archaeology myself... and while legends certainly get embellished  from
generation to generation, there is often a grain of historical truth  embedded
amongst them.  Professionally speaking, I find that sometimes the  historical
truth -- while certainly less fanciful -- are no less  fascinating than the
accompanying legends."  He pauses a moment and  smiles.  "But then again,
perhaps I'm odd in the fact that I thoroughly  enjoy digging through history in
order to separate the truth from the  legend."

He takes a sip from his glass, while covertly watching both the Prince's  and
Bruth's reactions to his comments.
[/Bongo]

In a message dated 7/3/2007 4:09:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,