[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 20:30:55 BST 2007

--- borgomatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
> "Up and at 'em, dude," Bongo quips with a raised
> eyebrow as he enters the room.
> "We got a Prince coming in this side of 30 minutes,
> and I'm sure he won't like folks snoring during the
> visit."
>

> He looks around to see if Alex has followed him.
> [/Bongo}

[Amanda Connors]

"Don't worry too much about it.  Hang out with us for
much longer and you'll get used to sleeping where you
can.  It's this crazy all the time."

She followed Bongo and ted into the room, then dropped
herself into a nice chair, silently wishing that she
could just drop off for a while too.  Of all the
things she didn't seem to need while she was in her
other form, sleep was the one that kicked her butt
after changing back.

"Heck, I haven't been out of my Frost form since
Ireland.  How long ago was that anyhow?"
[/Amanda Connors]