[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:35:46 BST 2007

On 7/30/07, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:
> [Carlos]
> "Momma mia... Aye... I know nothing of a goddess, but we must head
> south. Rath-Iren. We have 3 days, or else all hell will break loose."
> [/Carlos]
>
> [Ted]
> "Here we go again," Ted mutters. "Why will all hell break lose?"
> [/Ted]

[Osiris]
"All hell can break loose tomorrow." Osiris says.  "I'm going to sleep
in a real bed tonight, goddesses, demons and who-knows-what be damned.
 I do suggest, however, that we keep this all from the Prince.
They're good people, but that Bruth has got me more than a little
disconcerted."
[/Osiris]

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com