[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jun 13 12:17:07 BST 2007

Aaron Corley wrote:
> [GM]
> "Looks like you'll meet my pa first!  He's the one in the armored
> truck!" he says proudly.  "You better call him Major Pournelle.  He's
> on 'official' business as he calls it."

> With utmost discretion, Ted checks the counter on his rifle's e-clip.
> Should things turn ugly, he will be ready.

Alex begins to slowly trundle towards the armored vehicle. While most of
her life was spend in more southern climes than this one, she has
trained extensively in winter environments and it does not really bother
her. Her body armor would protect her in the arctic circle anyway. She
simply hopes that this encounter does not go like several previous
encounters had

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net