[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:36:36 GMT 2007

> > [Osiris]
> > Osiris looks to Ted.  "Not the prettiest stuff, but it should do, eh?"
> > [/Osiris]

> [Ted]
> "That would be fine," the lizard man tells the storekeeper. He thanks his companion again.
> "Perhaps we should find out what the others are up to while we wait."

> Alex goes into the weapon shop, looking at replacing any grenades and TX-5 cartridges. She
> also has some minor damage to her armor which she needs to have repaired. The young
> scout checks to see it there are any Naruni force field generators and what the cost might
> be.

There are a variety of grenades (all about 10% above Chi-town prices)
and TX-5 cartridges (about 15% above normal price).  Ugul does have
some N20-A and N20-B medium force fields, but they're a little pricey.
 The N20-As are about 70,000 credits, and the N20-Bs are 80,000
credits (including installation).

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com