[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Nov 16 09:18:47 GMT 2007

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Ugul sighs.  "A skilled technician would be a great asset.  If you decide to
> stay here, and you can do the job, I could use you."
>
> When Ugul receives Alex's payment, he takes out the force field, puts it in
> a box, and hands it to her.  He then looks up, "Can I help anyone else?"
> [/GM]

ooc: Does anyone need the available amount of credits from teh jewelry
or can she keep it?

> [Bongo]
> Bongo looks at Alex.  "Think you can fit this to me, Alex?"
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
"Fitting armor is relatively easy. Worked in the armory of the base
before I became a fugitive and got pretty good at fitting armor and
servicing and repairing weapons," Alex responds. "Beside, us renegade C
S have to stick together

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net