[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Fri Oct 26 00:06:46 BST 2007

[Ted]
"Why does it matter?" Ted interrupted. The lizard man did not realize that, unlike conventional magic items, in order to use techno-wizardy, a person had to expend their own magic or psychic energy through the devise. "Although I do think we should spread things around to maximize the combat effectiveness."
[/Ted]

-- Paul Groeneveld <delthin_x at yahoo.com> wrote:
[Alister]
"are youa  spychic, or mage? if so its a fairly simple matter to atend. if not, it makes it complicated and time consuming.  but not necisarily beyond my abilities.. but time is a precious resource we dont have in plentiful supply. I think the time is best spent making sure everyone is up to par, which means we should take a sencus as to who can redily use tw items and what everyone is lacking, to best make us stronger as a team"
[/alister]