[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:06:25 BST 2008

[Koba]

Initially trying to watch below for everyone to  get out of the chamber, his
eyes are drawn to the blue energy of the lines pulling towards them. "Grab
the ropes. We need to get out of here. The ley lines are shifting this way.
They're actually moving!" The intensity of his voice amplified through the
megaphone in the helmet, but even without it he could have woken the dead.
Watching the arc of blue energy start to form a dome over the island, Koba
is reminded of the force fields he can conjure. If he was to still be on the
island when they.... "We need to get off the island now!"

[/Koba]