[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:28:50 GMT 2008

[Koba]
Turning to Osiris Koba says, "All I know is that from the moment I started
to look for you I've been attacked by a pale mage who looks like he steped
out of his own grave to attack me, then riding off on a horse as morbid
as he was. Danger apparently  is stalking you, and I think I may have gotten
myself involved as well."

With the sounds and lights of the local forces much closer, Koba heads back
towards the entrance of the street where he came from looking to turn down
the first alley he sees. "I know this way was clear a few minutes ago."
[/Koba]