[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 03:27:43 GMT 2008

--- Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com> wrote:

> [Sia]
>  From the shadows, the voice of Sialillion says,
> "Right.  I know of an
> abandoned garage a block away we can get to if we
> use sidestreets and
> alleys.  Follow the sound of my footsteps."
>
> Sialillion leads the group away quickly, using her
> shadow meld to
> scout ahead and be certain the path is clear without
> being seen.
> [/Sia]

[Alister]
Alistyer sighs, mumbling something about our abilities
to follow light footed footsteps in a back alley, and
how it would relate to needing a scout. while heading
into the alley behind the prisoners/captives
[/Alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com