[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Wed Feb 13 21:26:39 GMT 2008

[Ted]
Laying his charge on the ground, Ted turns to whomever is closest and says, "We seem to have forgotten something. I will be right back."

OOC: Ted will retrieve the staff post haste.
[/Ted]

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[GM]
It's difficult to say what the orc-man is carrying, as he's still
encased in ice. The taller man has a knife and a Wilks energy pistol. Ted remembers that the man was carrying a staff that appeared to be
made of living wood, with a greenish gem attached to it, which was
blown out of his hands during the firefight, and which must be laying
on the street that they just fled.