[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 21:22:14 GMT 2008

> [GM]
> Just then there's a loud blast and a piece of the
> wall of the garage is blown
> away. Out of the smoky dust walks the old innkeeper,
> Max Stein.  He is
> dressed in ill-fitting body armor, with a rather
> large energy rifle of Triax
> manufacture by the look of it.  His face is
> contorted in hatred and he aims the
> rifle at the orc-man.
>
> "Stand aside." he says.  "I'm here for justice. You
> would have questioned
> these... these... butchers and turned them over to
> the King's men.  But it's
> my blood on that street, my blood being carted away
> to be buried, and I'll
> have my payment now!  So stand aside."
> [/GM]

[Alister]
Alister stands between Max and his targets and says,
"nobody said anything about handing them over to the
kings men, and you would rather kill off the peons and
let the one responsible for giving them their orders
get away that he can order other such heinous acts?"
while talking alister activates armor of ithan, just
in case
[/Alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com