[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:22:04 GMT 2008

[Koba]
"Oh...Ok." Koba responds. He surveys the hunched lizard man before clumsily
trying to climb onto his back. He does his best to try to find a place to
grip with his arms and legs. Koba has ridden in cars, trucks, hover
transports, and even on a horse, but this is a new one to write home about.
[/Koba]