[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 05:32:07 GMT 2008

--- Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> --- Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:
>
> > [Ted]
> > "Relax, Sia. Bongo and I are coming with you. I
> > would just prefer to be as prepared as possible,"
> > Ted replied. "Perhaps I can get Talas to cast an
> > armor spell on me en route."
> > [/Ted]
> >
> [Talas]
> "I am sorry Mr. Ted, but I think it is Mr. Alister
> you
> are thinking of." Talas then turns to Sia "Lady
> Sialillion perhaps we should let those of us who
> need
> armour to go and get it while those of us who do
> not,
> go on ahead to deal with these men." The last two
> word
> dripping with venomous hate.
> [/Talas]

[Alister]
"alas, my spell casting abilities are diminished if
they arent channeled through devices.  I do have a
back up belt with armor of ithan, if it comes to that"
[/Alister]

ooc: I take it walking around in armor in this town is
frowned apon? were we required to not being in armor
apon entering this town?

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com