[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:04:38 BST 2008

OOC: I'm going to play the combat on the boat fast and loose because Alex is
the only Player Character there.  I'll make this one more "official".  BTW,
added Osiris to the iniative order.

Island - Combat Round #1

[Initiative]
Mummy - 9999
Ted - 9998
Talas - 21
Lady Frost - 20
Carlos - 16
Sia - 15
Osiris - 7
Koba - 1
[/Initiative]

> > [GM]
> > The Wolfen mummy tosses the sword to the ground and then pulls off the
> > gauntlets and out of the skeletal fingers sharp bone-like claws appear,
> > a black, smoking liquid dripping from them.  With incredible speed, it
> > leaps at the closest to it, Ted...

> ...charges the Wolfen, hoping to tackle him just long enough for Talas or
> Osiris to grab the sword while the rest of them escape.  [Strike: 22]

The mummy attempts a dodge [Dodge: 19], but fails, and Ted tackles it.  It
flays madly trying to scratch any exposed piece of Ted's skin.
[/GM]

OOC: Does Ted have any exposed skin?

> [Talas]
> Upon hearing the mummy's words, Talas casts Banishment on it.
> [/Talas]

[GM]
The mummy shivers visibly but still seems quite animated [Save: 17].  It
still seems determined to scratch Ted.
[/GM]

OOC: Carry on...

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com