[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 04:57:46 GMT 2008

OOC:  Ok, I've managed to catch up.  Not as bad as I thought it was.
I think I can manage to take back over for Frost now.

> > [Initiative]
> > Bongo - 20
> > Bruth - 17
> > Ted - 17
> > Sia - 16
> > Carlos - 14
> > Osiris - 14
> > Alex - 12
> > Talas - 12
> > Alister - 10
> > Talas - 8
> > Lady Frost - 5
> > [/Initiative]

IC:

<Lady Frost>

For a long moment (just long enough for her cruddy init to come around) Frost just stands, staring at the spot where Bongo was moments before in shock and horror.  Another death.... another friend gone....

Then, with a wordless scream of pain, anger, frustration, and grief, she leaps at Bruth aiming a full force punch at his head, fully intending to crush it like an overripe melon.

</ Lady Frost>

OOC: She's going to do this no matter what anyone else does.  Bruth can be unconscious and tied up by the time her init comes up, she'll still try to kill Bruth.  She just doesn't care anymore.......