[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 04:27:31 BST 2008

(( OOC: By putting us on the boat this far off, you've eliminated any way of me dealing with the new prisoner.  I was going to ask a question or two, then leave him in the hands of Sia's people. ))

> [Carlos] Grabbing his gear, Carlos makes a run for the edge
> of the boat, jumps over, and starts swimming towards the
> statue. [/Carlos]
>
> [Ted]
> "Carlos! Wait!" the lizard man grabs his gear,
> surveys the water for potential hazards and predators, then
> dives in after Carlos.
> [/Ted]

[Lady Frost]

"Forbidden or not, that's where we have to go.  Or haven't you been paying attention?"

She looks out at Carlos and Ted.  "I was going to just dive in, but they beat me to it."

With that, Frost dives over the side and begins following after them with powerful strokes.

[/Lady Frost]

(( OOC: perfect way to demonstrate Frost's new powers. ))