[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:27:02 BST 2008

> [GM]
> The Captain nods, and then gives the crewman a hard look.  "You're new
> here." he says to the man.  "I don't recall your name."
>
> "I'm... Wallace, Sir.  Lieutenant George Wallace." he pulls out his
> tags.
>
> One of the other crewmen looks up, a look of fear and anger in his
> voice.
> "I know Georgey." he says.  "Least ways, I *knew* Georgey, 'cause he
> got
> himself killed in a barfight a couple of weeks ago at Fort Peters.
> I only
> know it 'cause my sister owns a farm near there, and she was talkin'
> about
> him."
>
> The man's face fills with fear, and he immediately jumps for the
> launch.
> "Seize him!" the Captain cries...
> [/GM]

[Sia]
Sialillion had her back turned to the ship but, hearing the commotion,
she snaps to attention and looks over her shoulder to see the
suspicious man leaping towards the ship.   As quick as a reflex, she
points her finger at the man and cries, "Ziss!"  A flash of light
leaps from the tip of her finger towards the man, still in mid air.
[/Sia]

OOC: Sia casts Energy Bolt.