[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue May 27 21:57:51 BST 2008

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Osiris]
> "You may be pointing your gun in the wrong direction." Osiris says quietly to
> Alex, before getting on to Lady Frost's ice bridge, and making his way slowly
> towards the island.
> [/Osiris]

ooc: I was thinking Alex had empathy, I was mistaken - she has
telepathy...even better actually
Could you give some specific thoughts for more planning

[Alex]
Alex will turn towards the crew and do a telepathic scan of the crew.
Assuming that they are hostile, she will level her rifle and states,
"Don't move" to them in a commanding tone, somehow all the stronger for
being feminine

She will asks Osiris, "What do you want to do?"