[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Nov 4 22:19:59 GMT 2008

[Alex]
The coalition scout munches on her dinner and listens to what is being
talked about.
After a bit she asks, "I am curious if you might be able to tell me
about the wilderness around here. My wilderness skills were trained
mostly far to the south of here."
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/