[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Oct 1 17:17:46 BST 2008

[Alex]
"Well, she has some useful skills at least," Alex adds. "None of us
could pilot a boat."
[/Alex]

ooc: Does Louissa have body armor and some sort of weapon which is
effective?

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/