[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 2 09:01:50 BST 2008

[Talas]
When Sia finished talking, but before she can turn away, Talas puts his hand on her shoulder, gives her a solemn look and in Elvin replies "When A demon Queller Dies he takes 10,000 demons to the grave with him. So whether I live or die, this demon, that we go to fight, is doomed ether way." Then Talas gives Sia a big goofy smile and continues "As for giving up. I a have only seen 36 seasons. There are still too many songs to sing, Dances to dance and good company to enjoy. Besides I still have a good 500+ years in me. And I intend to live them all."
[/Talas]