[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

A Gardner threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:11:40 BST 2008

[Owen]

"If I am coming with y'all, we better move now. Standing around will gain us nothing."

He will gather his equipment, and move his motorcycle to the elevator to ascend to the outdoors.

[\Owen]> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:16:33 -0700> From: aarondesk at yahoo.com> To: taocowpbem at zork.net> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom> > [Carlos] Carlos examins his skycycle and the remainder of the vehicles to make sure they are travel-worthy. "You guys can discuss this stowaway all you want, but we've got a deadline." He examines the vehicles to try and figure out which vehicle would be best to hold Osiris. He'll share that information with the group, then jump on his skycycle and ascend into the sky. [/Carlos]> > > > _______________________________________________> Taocowpbem mailing list> Taocowpbem at zork.net> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem