[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 17 17:26:09 BST 2008

[Talas]
"I hate to be a naysayer. But I fear that both sites my be a poor choice. The ruins may well be occupied by others that will cause the approaching army to notice us. And the Purple trees may well be a phase shift zone. Lady Sialillion, Lady Louissa, are you familiar with these purple trees?"
[/Talas]