[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:50:32 BST 2008

> [Talas]
> "I hate to be a naysayer. But I fear that both sites my be a poor
> choice. The ruins may well be occupied by others that will cause the
> approaching army to notice us. And the Purple trees may well be a
> phase shift zone. Lady Sialillion, Lady Louissa, are you familiar
> with these purple trees?"
> [/Talas]

[Sia]
Sialillion smirks.  "Really now, Talas.  I understand that the events
of the last 24 hours have made us all very edgy, but these are just
trees.  Bizarre purple trees that smell awful come springtime, but
still merely trees.  It is one of the peculiarities of this region.
And I agree," she says addressing everyone, "there are too many
unknowns about those ruins... and a natural setting provides us with
more fodder for camouflage.  Now, some of you superheroes and giant
lizards might not need sleep, but even we Kindred are quite mortal and
need rest.  I urge you, let's hurry up, go conceal these vehicles, set
up some tents and get some sleep."
[/Sia]