[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 13 17:24:25 GMT 2009

[Talas]
Talas Is surprised by the out bursts of the council members. He always thought that such behaviour was kept behind closed doors. Before he can ask Sia to ask the council his questions, the other party members also break protocol and blurt out the same question. So he simply waits to see what the council's response is.
[/Talas]