[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Mon Jan 19 21:52:51 GMT 2009

[Ted]
"Alister is correct," Ted begins. "We must use caution as this could very will be a trap, but we cannot allow innocents to be harmed. Alister, Owen, Sia, Talas and the rest of you: what powers do you have that would allow us to pass into K'murd-faka's lair unseen?"
[/Ted]

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[Alister]
Alister seems somewhat less impressed.  "I don't know.  It's sad
seeing kids killed, but how many kids will die in that war to the
north of here.  This is a trap, I'll bet, and a really good one, because
the demon thinks we won't let kids die.  I'd sooner confront the
demon on our terms, rather than on his."
[/Alister]