[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVIII - Into The Heart Of Darkness - Alex, Carlos, Talas and Koba

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed May 13 02:14:58 BST 2009

> [K'murd-faka Demon]
> The demon looks to Talas.  "Mighty Demon Queller, you
> are the bane
> of my kind.  But perhaps you can aid me.  I have been sent
> here,
> though this dimension causes me great pain, after my last
> residence
> was so horrifyingly terminated.  I cannot release myself,
> for I am bound
> here as long as my masters require me.  Come hither and use
> your
> powers, and then I shall be released."
> [/K'murd-faka Demon]

[Talas]
Talas Laughs, “I never thought that I would gladly do as a demon asks. Yes demon I will release you." With that Talas draws his swords and charges the demon. With every intention of using his Katana to striking the demon with a 'Chi Death Blow'.
Talas is wary of the demons request and keeps an eye open for the treachery that he is sure will come.
[/Talas]